IPL laser hair removal
IPL laser hair removal could use E-light energy heating hair follicle so that kill it and stop hair growth, then arrive hair remove result forever.
IPL Vs Laser Hair Removal, What Is The Difference?
Laser and IPL hair removal both work on the same principle. That is that light energy is absorbed by areas of high pigment such as hairs, which are therefore heated up. The heat damages the follicle, slowing hair growth and even preventing it completely. The main difference between IPL and laser hair removal devices is the light source used. IPL uses broad-spectrum visible light whereas laser hair removal utilizes the properties of a laser.
It is important to understand however how areas of skin which have higher pigment, such as freckles and moles, as well as darker skin generally, will also absorb more light energy and heat as a result.
Benefits Of IPL Laser Hair Removal
- Quick and easy – IPL has a large hair removal area. Generally, if you want to remove the beard, it will take about 10 minutes, and the time is short.
- No unsightly regrowth – Compared to traditional waxing hair removal, IPL undoubtedly lasts longer, and far from the pain of waxing, why not try it?
- Safer – Waxing hair removal is done by tearing the hair, which can easily allow bacteria to enter the hair follicles, causing hair follicles to be inflamed. IPL has no such concerns.
- Permanent results – IPL hair removal usually takes 7-10 cycles, you should see permanently reduce hair re-growth, if you continue with treatments. The number of treatments required will reduce and the time between treatments increase.
- Lighter re – growth – hair that does re-grow will become lighter and finer and less easy to see.If you remove the beard, are you at least 5 years younger and is it cool?
How Does IPL Laser Hair Removal Work?
The working principle of IPL is to target the IPL at the target area (hair growth area). IPL can damage the hair follicles at the root of the hair, cause the hair to fall, and inhibit hair re-growth.
IPL only works on melanin, so the goal of IPL is that the root of the hair follicle is melanin, so IPL will not harm you in any way.
IPL Broadband Pulsed Light
As the light is absorbed by the melanin it produces heat energy and it is this which causes the damage，Hair follicles are killed by heat.The growing hair will fall out between one and two weeks following treatment.
IPL Laser Hair Removal Common Side Effects
After IPL hair removal, your skin will experience slight tenderness and redness, which may be accompanied by very slight swelling.
This can calm your skin by using a germicidal gel and also prevent skin inflammation, which can disappear in a day or two.
If the skin is more sensitive, some light-colored spots may appear. Don’t worry, this change will disappear in a short time.
Under normal circumstances, we do not recommend black people to do IPL, because the pain will be much stronger than white and yellow people, and may cause skin damage.
Permanent depilation principle
E light hair removal is a kind of new effective hair removal techniques: filtered intense pulsed light is absorbed by the melanin in the hair and hair follicles and translated into heat energy, thermal energy to make the hair shaft and follicle rapid heating up, when the temperature is above 60 ° C to split hair damage, hair growth, hair follicle degeneration, dermal papilla cells die, eventually make original hair, out new hair growth slow, and thin, and even no growth.
E-light hair removal is forever hair remvoe technique. Intense pulsed light easy to absorbed by pigment under hair follicle then transfer into heating energy.
Propionibacterium propionate in acne was killed by short band strong light. Red light, infrared light and radio frequency current decreased the activity of sebaceous gland. At the same time active collagen fiber rebuild and growth to reach acne removal.